B&B Plumbing and Heating is a great place to work. We hope you will look at our current job listings and consider applying to join our team! B&B offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, and a welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply in person, by email, or fax. No calls. If you would like to apply, you may use our online fillable form, print it out and fax it to 518.584.0496, or submit it via email to email@example.com.
The Service Manager will oversee the day-to-day functions of our growing Plumbing and HVAC service department.
This position handles the warranty claims, technical HVAC and plumbing issues, ordering and managing parts, overseeing the dispatch system from start to finish, budgeting, growth, and profitability while ensuring we are providing excellent customer service. Sales experience is a plus. Requirements include a progressive responsibility in technical HVAC and plumbing experience, excellent computer skills (MS Office and dispatch system experience), excellent communication skills and a positive attitude, OSHA 30 certification, and valid clean driver’s license.
Plumbing & Heating Service Technician
B&B Plumbing, a Saratoga based Plumbing & HVAC company is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join our growing team of dedicated Service Technicians. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and brings a “can do” attitude to the position. They will be well organized, quality-oriented professionals that takes pride in their work. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with customers to maintain the reputation of the company.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Ability and experience working on all type of plumbing, heating and cooling equipment
- Dedication to safety and safe work habits and practices
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of equipment issues
- Strong attention to detail to execute quality workmanship
- Ability to work with co-workers and be part of a team
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be EPA Certified
- Strong desire to be part of a growing and successful organization!
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wage
- Company Vehicle
- Steady Year-Round Work
- Comprehensive Health/Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Plan with Company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Family Oriented environment and culture
B&B Plumbing, a Saratoga-based company, is looking for experienced plumbers.
- Full-Time Year-Round work is available
- Minimum of 2 years in Plumbing Service Industry
- Familiar with and able to handle plumbing tools, products and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle.
- Install/replace pipes, fittings valves, fixtures—such as sinks, toilets and water heaters.
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Analyze problems and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair.
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics – a plus!
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)