B&B Plumbing and Heating is a great place to work. We hope you will take a look at our current job listings and considering applying to become part of our team! B&B offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life, Weekly Payroll, and a very welcoming work environment! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HVAC Installation Technician
B&B Plumbing, a Saratoga based Plumbing & HVAC company is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join our growing team of HVAC Installation Technicians at our job site in Rome, NY. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and brings a “can do” attitude to the position. They will be well organized, quality-oriented professionals that take pride in their work. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with customers to maintain the reputation of the company.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management
- Dedication to safety and safe work habits and practices
- Strong attention to detail to execute quality workmanship
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of equipment issues
- Ability to work with co-workers and be part of a team
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 1-3 Years of HVAC Installation experience
- Must be EPA Certified
- Strong desire to be part of a growing and successful organization
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wage
- Steady Year-Round Work
- Comprehensive Health/Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Plan with Company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Family Oriented environment and culture
Plumber – Experienced
B&B Plumbing, a Saratoga based company is looking for experienced plumbers.
Full-Time Year-Round work is available
Minimum of 2 years in Plumbing Service Industry
Familiar with and able to handle plumbing tools, products and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
Ability to handle physical workload
Valid Drivers License
Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
Install/replace pipes, fittings valves, fixtures—such as sinks, toilets and water heaters
Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed
Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
Analyze problem and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Ability to read blueprints and schematics – a plus!